- A minimum of 30 credits will be required for graduation, excluding the thesis, the graduation production or performance, creative writing, and any other forms of written reports or projects for graduation.
The minimum of credits for graduation includes 6 required course credits and 24 elective course credits.
- Required and elective courses are offered and scheduled as follows:
There are a total of 2 required courses with 6 credits, and each of them will be offered and scheduled per semester.
• Theatre Practices (3 hours/3 credits)
• Methodology of Theatre/Drama (3 hours/3 credits)
Students are required to complete at least one course in each of the 4 designated categories: (A) Literature; (B) Xiqu; (C) Drama; (D) Interdisciplinary Research.
＊Please refer to the official website for the courses offered per semester.
- First-year and second-year graduate students are required to complete 6 course credits offered by the program per semester.
- Requirement for graduation: (A) A MA thesis, or (B) A creative writing, production or performance along with a written report. (Students are allowed to choose one out of these two options.)
- For more information on curriculum requirements for graduation, please refer to The Regulations of the MA Program in Drama for Program Requirements.